Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone can help? I have a 2015 peugeot Boxer loloader on air suspension at the rear. its been fine but has decided it will not lower on the button. it will go up and self level without a problem, it has been into Peugeot now twice and the last time they had it ie: this week they had it all week and still cannot get it to work. I know air suspension is not complicated so you would think finding the fault would be a straight forward process. Peugeot claim it is not a part fault ie: relay, switch etc but a wiring fault. Anyone had a similar problem? or has a sensible suggestion. the van is under warranty but I cannot afford to let Peugeot have it indefinitely as its a working removals van.

·
Registered
14,860 Posts
Problem is the suspension is not made by peugeot it may well be an alko chassis and unless the computer tells them what to do they dont have a clue !!

As you say its not complicated but it is ecu controlled on modern vans there are lots of different types of systems and the kneel function works differently on all of them some it just bleeds the air off some use the pump to basically pump it down.

Somewhere that does large campers may have knowledge of the system.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thanks for that, I have a friend that deals with a motorhome sales business, I will get hold of him to see if he can get any info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts