Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some strange reason since 5/11 the app wont record journeys. Everything else is connected. Dont want to loose all the info history I have so not sure if I can reboot

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi there weirdly enough mine stopped recording journeys and syncing anything else around the same time. Did an update go through and killed the app? It will not sync at all now.

Wonder if anyone can shed some light on this.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dont want to loose all the info history
Version 1.26.1 is not working!

I downgraded to version 1.25.2 and it works better.
You have to uninstall version 1.26.1 and then install the older version.

REMEBER to EXPORT the data before uninstall. After installing the older version you can then import the data back. Excel format can not be imported, but the other ".myp" format can be imported.
When you export/import you will lose cost and type of journey!
Looka at Russell message: My Peugeot App not working

In "My Peugeot App" discussion thread you can find more messages about version 1.26.1.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Purchased a new Peugeot 2008 GT 10 days ago and downloaded the My Peugeot App to my Android Phone, all was well recording and downloading journeys for the first 7 days and then the system stopped downloading the journey information to my phone.
I have just contacted Peugeot Customer Care and they said that they had a system fault affecting both the UK and France and that their engineers were working on the problem. Is everyone else having the same problem or was this explanation just an excuse?

·
Registered
15 Posts
It looks that journey data sync works nowhere with version 1.26.1
(Finland, Estonia, Spain, UK, ... )
Look at "My Peugeot App" discussion thread.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is this an android app issue?

I also have version 1.26.1 on iPhone and it works well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi there weirdly enough mine stopped recording journeys and syncing anything else around the same time. Did an update go through and killed the app? It will not sync at all now.

Wonder if anyone can shed some light on this.
Downloaded my journeys after the App update. Nothing added since the 7th Nov.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Also the same on my Android phone Samsung S7 Edge. This is very annoying as nearly every time there is an "upgrade" Peugeot screw it up!! When it works I find it very useful.
How do you download the previous version (1.25.1) after deleting this version as Google play only displays the latest version?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Same here...not working correctly since latest download. I think a lot of these app designers have never heard the old, and good, saying.....If it ain't broken, don't fix it......

·
Registered
125 Posts
There are 3 same threads opened just on the first page. Moderators could you combine all the threads into one. I don't know why people don't use search before publishing new threads.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's up and running again today, and picked up all the trips from the 5th onwards

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yep 1.26.2 working for me but didn't show the missing journeys from the period of not working

·
Registered
910 Posts
Where did you get 1.26.2 from? The App Store is still showing 1.26.1
All Apps in PlayStore aren't released at the same time for all users (precisely to avoid this early release bugs and to optimize the load on all PlayStore servers), so you just need to wait.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Mine updated to version 1.26.2 (using an android phone) automatically and the problem is fixed. Didn't have to do anything and best part is none of my trips stats from the days the app was broken went missing they all synced back to app from the car. Never knew the car held that data always thought it was just relying completely on the phone to record data.

Like @rui.saraiva said most likely not every region gets the update at once so there will be a wait. It is worth waiting instead of rolling back versions.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep just checked. Mine has updated to 1.26.2 and all seems fine, including history

·
Registered
48 Posts
Has any IOS users got this update yet from apple store - mine only connects when it felt like it on 1.26.1, and only update the current trip, so I have a lot of missing journeys?
Its still not showing yet in Apple store.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts