Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon All,

I have a 807 with sat nav RT3 model.

My problem started when the radio volume would not turn down or up and i needed to disconnect the battery to do it.
After i done this the sat nav does not display the map just on the blue home page and with the words loading or Ready.

The radio starts to work then cuts out after a while as the same with the sat nav screen.

I wondered if i should have done something when i disconnected the battery or if a common wiring problem.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

·
Registered
60 Posts
when i was jaguar that happened a few times there what we did was take the disc out then put ignition on and re insert the disk

·
Registered
857 Posts
Afternoon All,

My problem started when the radio volume would not turn down or up and i needed to disconnect the battery to do it.
After i done this the sat nav does not display the map just on the blue home page and with the words loading or Ready.

The radio starts to work then cuts out after a while as the same with the sat nav screen.

I wondered if i should have done something when i disconnected the battery or if a common wiring problem.

Can anyone help.

Thanks
Hi, did you sort out our problem ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Afternoon All,

Can anyone help.

Thanks
am having the same problem and no joy:confused:

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
I too had this issue and just ran it without the nav disc and it started behaving again i think it may need an update as mine was on 2007 maps and whatever update was around then my present rt3 is on 2014 maps and works faultlessly

·
Registered
3 Posts
Iv got the exact same problem. Mine os the 2007 2l diesel hdi. Has anyone managed to sort this problem if so i would love to know how.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts