Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2003 807 with 92,000 miles and i get two messages up on screen 1st is unblock diesel filter 2nd is anti-pollen fault, iv had car a dealer and on diognostic machine twice (costly) they say i need new pollen filter thing that is bolted onto exhaust (about £800), car will not go above 3000rpm can anybody adivise or help! help! help! help!:confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
ray14 said:
i have a 2003 807 with 92,000 miles and i get two messages up on screen 1st is unblock diesel filter 2nd is anti-pollen fault, iv had car a dealer and on diognostic machine twice (costly) they say i need new pollen filter thing that is bolted onto exhaust (about £800), car will not go above 3000rpm can anybody adivise or help! help! help! help!:confused:

Another possibility is, it could be to do with the sensitivity of the fuel injectors. have u ever ran the tank low on fuel? if so, any sediment in the tank will be brought up and can get stuck in the injectors. try putting an injector cleaner through the system and give the car a blast for a few days. this might be enough, or it might be a intermittent coil fault .If you have put bio diesel in at any time The thickened fuel breaks the low pressure pump, and damages the sensor/valve on the high pressure pump, hence the cutting out. It can also block the fuel filter and damage the particulate filter. For pug parts try http://www.pugspares.com Hope some of this can help you out. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts