Registered
1,002 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Why do not work?
Press the button "free" of charge further wait 60 seс. further to"download"

ААААААААААА Has understood, this message "We are sorry, but all downloading slots for your country are busy." I Can send on a mail to whom it is necessary.
Belarus.

·
Registered
20 Posts
607 electrical scheme

Yes Sir, I need the electric wiring scheme for my old 2000 Peugeot 607 Petrol 2.2 Automatic. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Actualy yes I bought it for about 12 USD, it is not the user manual it is workshop repair manual in multi languages. it is OK no regret really.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Actualy yes I bought it for about 12 USD, it is not the user manual it is workshop repair manual in multi languages. it is OK no regret really.
OK curiosity & your recommendation led me to blow the eight pound-odd for this downloadable file.
I have approximately an 180 degree difference of opinion on this one, and would suggest to anyone :- Save your money & just get a copy of ServiceBox.

Cheers :thumb:
jim

·
Registered
119 Posts
sorry for the loss, but I did not find a better reference, although it is not enough.
by the way, can you tell me how to remove the slam panel of cooling fan?
your help is very much appreciated.
I removed the two radiators and even though the panel is not comming out, it is supported by steel brackets from both sides, these brackets seems to be spot welded.

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
First file seems to work but with the second file I get this message....

This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.

Edit

Opened the rar file to find lots of very poor quality scans with what looks like some kind of Russian language text. While I appreciate the thought of trying to help members but if you are going to supply technical documentation please make sure it is readable.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gud day all,pls can any one hlp me out,am hvin a prob with my 607.(2006) model to be prescise,when ever i start my car,it wil be shaking seriously.i hv changed the plug,changed the plug coil but is stil the same.pls i need hlp 4rm an experience hand.tnx

1 - 15 of 15 Posts