Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all im new here and thought what a brilliant site it was. Im a 607 2.2 hdi owner and im very impressed with car, with no major faults as yet. Anyway i found it very difficult to obtain the latest update software cd for the vdo colour screen. I have now sourced one from my local dealer for £16, which i think is expensive it should be done for free in my opinion, so what im going to do is copy the update cd for anyone on here who would like a copy, i cant pick it up till late next week so if anyone would like a copy please pm me anytime and will get back to you asap.

Barmybrummie :thumb:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Here you go matey:
http://www.civicjordan.co.uk/VDO/VDO_CD_SOFTWARE.zip

It's NOT a zip file - I just had to rename the file to zip for it to be accessible for download.

Just rename it to "VDO_CD_SOFTWARE.ISO" once you download it.

Here's some instructions once you've burned it to a CD:

1. turn car on and keep it running for the whole process

2. before ejecting the map cd pres "Menu" and wait for the Guiding and Map icons to become highlighted

3. Take the Maps cd out and put in the update CD

4. Leave boot open and get in car

5. The screen will show you the version of software you currently have installed and the version contained on the CD.

6. Confirm you want to install........and wait

7. The screen will go black, then a white screen appears saying "Warning Reprogramming sequence"

8. Firstly it will install the "Display application" then "Navigation Application"

9. It will then say its finished and to eject the CD.

10. the screen will re-start itself - once that's done and it's back on, put your maps back in and test it to make sure it works.

The only thing you'll need to do is change the language back to English and the units back to how you had them previously.

Good luck!

Tris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Update copy

barmybrummie said:
Hiya all im new here and thought what a brilliant site it was. Im a 607 2.2 hdi owner and im very impressed with car, with no major faults as yet. Anyway i found it very difficult to obtain the latest update software cd for the vdo colour screen. I have now sourced one from my local dealer for £16, which i think is expensive it should be done for free in my opinion, so what im going to do is copy the update cd for anyone on here who would like a copy, i cant pick it up till late next week so if anyone would like a copy please pm me anytime and will get back to you asap.

:thumb: Please could you send me a copy as I can not find a update anywhere?
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Firstly sry for posting this in old thread!!
-Can anyone tell where to find navigation maps for adria route(Bosnia & Herzegovina and Croatia maps) for peugoet 607, 2006 year with big colour display? I got navigation CD but it doesnt contain that maps!
sry for not that good english xD!

·
Registered
2 Posts
software for 2002 607 hdi

barmybrummie said:

Hi, could I buy a copy of the software for my vdo satnav, many thanks JH

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,
I bought my 607 second hand and the sat nav disc is missing. Does anyone know where I can get a copy without paying the earth for it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
sat nav update

barmybrummie said:

please supply copy of up date cd if possible and state price as i have a 2.00 hdi 607 16 valve 2006 with cd but i need to up date as high as possible CAN YOU STILL SUPPLY THIS DISK IF SO STATE PRICE AND I WILL PAY
quote = robbie

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cd

If this CD is an update for the 607 sat nav then yes I would like to try it too - the roads have changed in places so an updated CD would be nice.

I have a 607 2.2 SE HDI year 2003

:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
2002 607 Satnav Colour Screen

barmybrummie said:

Hi I'm also new to Peugeot Forum and new to 607. I live in France and I recently bought a UK registered 3.0 ltr V6 with colour screen satnav for which I don't have any discs. The hand book says that I need two discs, one containing the maps and one containing the audio directions. Can anyone tell me how I can obtain these discs? The maps need to be of France. Thanks.

gvfrance:) :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
barmybrummie said:

Barmybrummie, could I get / buy a copy as well I have up dates maps but no software.
thanks
\stevejordo:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts