Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help i need to replace the passenger side wing mirror on my peugeot 607. I can see the temp sensor under the mirror and i don't want to damage it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
worgies said:
Please help i need to replace the passenger side wing mirror on my peugeot 607. I can see the temp sensor under the mirror and i don't want to damage it.

Thanks
You cant damage it unless you deliberately do something to it..

are you replacing the mirror glass or the whole thing??

If it is just the mirror glass, then you need to push the mirror in from the top manually (ie, with your thumb) then use a thin flat screw driver to undo the clip.. its very easy, you cant go wrong..

good luck !!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Need help in replacing the left (driver) side mirror. Bad kids have damaged it occasionally. Have tried to remove it but afraid of breaking it. Please assist:help:.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Door Mirror Replacement

I also need to remove my left hand door mirror cover for repainting.

I have followed the excellent illustrations posted and I am at stage 3, (as per images posted), with the mirror cover loose on the fitting. However, I am unable to separate it from the base! Do I need to apply more pressure to remove it?

Appreciate a reply so I can complete this task. Cheers :nod:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Surpried the cover is still intact, if you have removed the glass can't you use a thin screwdriver to ease up the plastic catches one by one around the cover? You do have to remove the glass.
Don't force it, it will come loose with patience, sorry this is based on our 807 but they look similar.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Surpried the cover is still intact, if you have removed the glass can't you use a thin screwdriver to ease up the plastic catches one by one around the cover? You do have to remove the glass.
Don't force it, it will come loose with patience, sorry this is based on our 807 but they look similar.
Thank you for your response. Really appreciate it. Yes, I have the mirror glass off and I have released what appears to be just one clip holding the cover. It is loose on the fitting (Moves up and down freely) however, it is reluctant to separate from the housing attached to the door itself. I'm wondering of you have to remove the door trim to actually release it?

Managed to remove the cover. Simply had to rotate the mirror to the folded position and the cover popped off. Thanks once again for your input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts