Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
508 2011
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello first post from me here hope someone can help me out

got the 2011 Peugeot 508. Wipers were working beautifully then after stopping for around 5 minutes I started up the engine and had no control over the wipers. They are stuck on the intermittent speed. I take the keys out and still they keep running for around three minutes until the system turns off completely.
I have taken the wire connectors off from the motors and checked the voltage and resistance. It is a constant voltage around 12v and the resistance is constant at around 0.02 when the wipers are working. Trying to move the wiper stalk does not change the resistance count or speed of them. The automatic feature cannot be enabled.
can anybody advice if they have experienced similar solution and how they resolved it?
I am hoping it is the wiper stalk which is the cause of the problem as it is much cheaper but I am not good with electrical stuff so please help me out :)

·
Registered
508 2011
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’ve changed the wiper stalk and indicator part but the issue still persists now only one wiper is going off the other does nothing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts