Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm new owner of 12/2011 Peugeot 508 SW.
I have electrically adusted seats in my car and I wonder if adding memory to this system is a big task?
Anybody knows where are the differences? I see that seats are prepared to assembe the buttons.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I found that Peugeot 407 and Citroen cars has special memory modules in the seats.
Used modules for 407 or c6 or c8 are very cheap (25 Euro). Switches are also very cheap so I think that the total cost of adding this functionality to driver seat is ~60 Euro.
I don't know how it is with the mirrors.

Anybody knows if the schematics are avialable anywhere?

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
I see your first reply saying that it is such a simple operation that the function will be handled by existing ECU's has been changed. The function is slighly more complex than say parking sensors which also have a specific ECU. They are more than memory modules - they are as I said ECU's. There is a bit more going on than just moving the seat to a stored position, they also contol both door mirrors as they will be adjusted differently for each seat position.

See this Australian recall warning for the 308

https://www.recalls.gov.au/content/index.phtml/itemId/973683

What should consumers do?

Contact an approved Puegeot dealer to replace the Driver's and Passenger's seat memery ECU's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts