Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to verify what manufacturer of the stereo head unit is in this model.

Bought this last week second hand from a Peugeot dealer. First time I have owned a Peugeot and so far I am really pleased.

I am wanting to use my Ipod or an MP3 player and control it from the main stereo interface. My model has RCA plugs in the glove box, which allows me to play my Ipod, but I would need to control it from the ipod itself, which means I would also have to run a separate power supply cable 9from cig lighter) to keep it charged. This works, but I want a less messy and safer solution.

I burnt an MP3 CD yesterday and it played in the single CD player with all the text info such as artist track etc. displayed on the main console. So I am assuming that if I buy something like the Dension Gateway 100 which plugs into the head unit of the stereo this will provide me with the solution I am after including all the detailed artist and track info in english (text).

I am trying to verify what manufacturer of head unit is in this model as these units support Blaupunkt/Bosh/VDO.

I would be interested in your views on this and any other ways I can meet my objective.

Thanks very much for your anticipated support

Derek

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
chances are its blaupunkt or clarion.

only way to be sure is to pull the radio out and look at the manufacturers labels. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts