Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I've developed a problem with the front nearside headlamp on my sw estate. All of the lights work apart from low beam on that lamp. I've replaced the xenon bulb, twice, but still not working. Does anyone have an idea on what the problem could be and how to fix it?
Many thanks in anticipation.
Pink

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi all. I've developed a problem with the front nearside headlamp on my sw estate. All of the lights work apart from low beam on that lamp. I've replaced the xenon bulb, twice, but still not working. Does anyone have an idea on what the problem could be and how to fix it?
Many thanks in anticipation.
Pink
Fuse?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for the reply. Is it the red and black block which locks onto the back of the bulb with a small connector and couple of wires which push into it? Pink

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
If you follow the wire from that there is another alloy box on the bottom it could be either part or even a wiring issue you need to remove light and dismantle it to check everything

That is assuming you have checked the fuses :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you follow the wire from that there is another alloy box on the bottom it could be either part or even a wiring issue you need to remove light and dismantle it to check everything

That is assuming you have checked the fuses :)
I have a 607 v6 same problem it was the headlight ballast in my case .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
29 Posts
If it is a xenon light then the ignitor/ballast unit will be faulty its on the bottom of the light unit usually and whole light needs to come out.
I had that problem on my 607 I have HIDS on it and trust me not cheap plus the ballast was at fault that cost 140 plus p/p changed ballast unit a bumper off job btw and it was fixed costly but fixed and what a difference driving at night.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts