Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear fellow Peugeot owners!

On my recently purchased 2005 peugeot 407 sw 2.0 hdi supreme is everything awesome except the system language. The whole console is in Italian and I would like to change it to English but its asking me for a CD.

My version is 6.63
c30ce0c35

please help me with it as i can not understand all the features thats on the vehicle.

Thank You!

- does it have bluethoot or can only use it with a sim connected?

·
7,836 Posts
If it's a RT3 then no Bluetooth it will only worth with its own SIM on 2G networks if I remember correctly

·
Registered
23 Posts
Mount the ISO file on the Desktop and then collect all the files and burn them as an ISO CD on the lowest possible spreed (2-4 max).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your quick responses.
I have the file now I just need to find a place to burn a CD lol.

Another unrelated question.
Is it normal for a 2.0 hdi to be loud at 130km/h ? It goes away when I reach 150km/h. could it be the 2 side bars on the roof?

kinda has the sound when a ladder is transported on top of the vehicle

·
Registered
23 Posts
May be hard to find a CD burning software for such low speeds (2-4x)... Toast Titanium on a Mac does it and check out some burning sw on older Win versions (XP or Win7).

As for the noise on 130-150 speeds; I wouldn't blame the roofbars for that as the noise would constantly increase with the speed (you say it goes off beyond 150 km/h).
I'd have wheel bearings, tyre ballancing, engine mounts, DMF or even engine undertray inspected as it obviously rattles/vibrates/makes noise only on certain speeds/revs...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts