Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me instructions on how to replace the driver side mirror, motorised type. I need to know if the entire door card needs removal and how to do this so I don’t break anything. Thanks

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi i recently changed a nearside mirror. If i remember there is a couple of small screws around the edge of the panal to take out.. You then need to pry out the centre section of the arm that you use to shut the door. This will reveal two screws that need to be removed.. The trim needs to be taken off,again pryed out from around the interior handle lever that holds the window switch.This needs to be disconected. If you have a light on the bottom of the door this needs prying out and disconnecting. Then you need a lever under the panal to separate the panal from the door. Plastic clips around the edge...Some of these will proberly break..Once all the clips are free you need to lift it upwards to free it from the window channel.
Once the panal is off you need to unplug the mirror from the control module on the window motor. The mirror is held on the door by one 13mm nut i think it is that is on a long stud that goes through the door. Once its loose you just need to feed the wire out from the door.
Fitting is a reverse of the above.
Hope this helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. Thanks for that. I managed to do this the other evening in about an hour or so. Only broke a couple of the poppers but have ordered some more off eBay for 2 quid. I will replace these in the next couple of days. Once again thanks for the detailed run through.

·
Registered
826 Posts
That moisture barrier that you've had to cut... don't reseal using duct tape... it squeaks like mad. Use 3mm adhesive back foam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts