Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I have 2005 model Peugeot 407 HDi executive. I went through some threads and based on information I could gather I have noted the following from my vehicle:

Unit Ref: 9656570877
Screen Ref: 9656690780
Software Ver Unit: 6.51
Software Ver Screen: AB0AC0923

I also have two CDs and a card with some code hidden on the same. The CDs labelled as Telematic System Ver 480 and another one is with Sat Nav maps dated 2004/05 loaded in the car.

I would like help on the following points:

1. Navteq says that if software version exceeds 5.5 or 6.6 then only this new CD will work. I presume I have to upgrade the software, but how; help is much appreciated.
  2. I had used Tom Tom navigation for several years and am pretty used to Postcode search capability - is this something that can work with Peugeot maps?
Thank you for your help in advance.

C

·
0 Posts
I have update software on cd version 6.63 and maps disc 2010 if your interested assuming you are talking about an rt3 unit?

As for using postcodes on it no way of doing that!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have update software on cd version 6.63 and maps disc 2010 if your interested assuming you are talking about an rt3 unit?

As for using postcodes on it no way of doing that!!!!
Hi, how can I get it, please let me know.

·
Registered
42 Posts
satnav

@ cab
it might be a long shot but do you still have these discs you talked about in an earlier post

"I have update software on cd version 6.63 and maps disc 2010 if your interested assuming you are talking about an rt3 unit?"

i just went from a 406 to a 407 with the same trouble with my satnav as member peugeot407
thanks in advance

C

·
0 Posts
@ cab
it might be a long shot but do you still have these discs you talked about in an earlier post

"I have update software on cd version 6.63 and maps disc 2010 if your interested assuming you are talking about an rt3 unit?"

i just went from a 406 to a 407 with the same trouble with my satnav as member peugeot407
thanks in advance
Yeah still got all the discs, send me a pm, you'll need to get your post count up. http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/general-discussion-2/need-20-posts-before-pm-13646/

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the reply cab I've seen that you need 20 post to pm so as soon as I get them up there I'll get in touch :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts