Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have a problem on my peugeot 407 05 16 dci ,the display show me a fault on fog lamps and dipped beam lights but all the bulbs are working any help ? Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi dzony i clean all the earths on the right side of the battrey with some sand paper and i spray wd40 but still there the fault on the display

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had an issue with my headlights. Check the plugs where the bulbs go into. Mine was shorting out due to bad earth. Bought a pair of new holders off ebay or amazon. Cut the old ones off and crimped on the new wires. No more issues in the headlights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all i have a problem on my peugeot 407 05 16 dci ,the display show me a fault on fog lamps and dipped beam lights but all the bulbs are working any help ? Thanks
Hey there, in case you are still facing this problem, I would like to recommend you to remove rear lights out, clean all the plugs with ECC (Electrical Contact Cleaner) and you should be fine. This is how I solved that problem on my car. If persists then I would do as David suggested If I were you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts