Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 1.6 hdi se and the abs warning light has come on the dash, it also says my ESP is disabled but it does not come on all the time can anyone help doing my head in. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
More than likely one of your ABS sensors (one on each wheel) is faulty.
Happened on mine last month. Easy fix although I got mine done at Peugeot with a service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all,i have a 307 and randomly keep gettting abs then esp not functioning warning on screen while driving then after switching off engine it comes on then goes out, have had it tested in garage on laptop, but they can't find any problem. help please..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a 2004 1.6 hdi se and the abs warning light has come on the dash, it also says my ESP is disabled but it does not come on all the time can anyone help doing my head in. lol
i,ve done a few of these and its always been the o/s/r sensor on everyone, not too bad to do but you do need to drop one side of the fuel tank as it connects on the top of it.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i,ve done a few of these and its always been the o/s/r sensor on everyone, not too bad to do but you do need to drop one side of the fuel tank as it connects on the top of it.
Think he asked that question 3 years ago must be sorted by now :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts