Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The plastic clip that holds the Armrest lid in place and stops it sliding back and fore has broken (disintegrated!!) on my 2009 308sw.

Is there a way of just getting the part and replacing it to carry out a repair.

Thanks

·
Registered
660 Posts
Put the last 8 digits of your VIN on here and one of us can check to see whether it's an individual part you can source.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The plastic clip that holds the Armrest lid in place and stops it sliding back and fore has broken (disintegrated!!) on my 2009 308sw.

Is there a way of just getting the part and replacing it to carry out a repair.

Thanks
I have the same problem any luck

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey guys, I've got the same issue on my 308 SW 2013. I am thinking of printing that plastic clip, however I cannot find anywhere how to disassemble the armrest, does anyone have a link? Once I figure this out, printing that piece of plastic should be no problem, I can share the design :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
6 months later, still no clue online... it looks like we are the only earthlings with this problem :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, I've got the same issue on my 308 SW 2013. I am thinking of printing that plastic clip, however I cannot find anywhere how to disassemble the armrest, does anyone have a link? Once I figure this out, printing that piece of plastic should be no problem, I can share the design :)
I've disassembled mine but don't have a plastic clip.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
How did you manage to dismantle it like that? The plastic clip is on the right-hand part, between that flat piece and the armrest itself, that is where it is on mine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It must be me, I "measured" it on all sides, only to find no screws to unwind so as to lift that darn armrest out. I guess I'll just have to spent more time looking at it, maybe it will pitty me enough to either put the plastic clip back toghether on it's own or jump out in front of me :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I found the way

1 - 15 of 15 Posts