Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, recently I've decided to keep my 308 over getting a faster car for financial reasons.
I do like my pug a lot, it's a lovely comfortable ride and good looking, but it's too slow.

I'm currently adding bits to make it more my own, such as getting the black divider on the front end vinyl wrapped in a carbpn carbon fibre effect along with the black sections under the wing mirrors.
Also I may try to get some interior pannels done to match the styling.

At the moment it is running on 17 inch standard alloys and is a 1.6 vti engine, can anyone recommend any way to make it quicker without engine changes?
I may get it remapped soon to increase the power marginally, and put a k and n panel filter in for the sake of longetivity.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be most grateful!

C

·
0 Posts
The NA Prince engine doesn't have a lot more to give. The money you'd need to spend would allow you to comfortably upgrade to a faster car. In any case, the Prince engine Isis fragile enough in stock trim and tuning it seems fraught with danger.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a shame, I like the car itself because of its comfort but it's a little on the slow side for my liking.
Would even a remap - although not giving much gain 😑 - put too much strain on the engine?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts