Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have put down a deposit for a 2014 308 sw 2.0 hdi Feline.

For some reason though, the wheels that are on it are the 16inch Quartz wheels instead of the 18inch Saphir wheels that I think are part of the Feline range.

The car failed the MOT as the wheels are too small but the dealer found other Peugeot 18inch wheels to put on the car instead.

The ones they found are what looks like the 18inch Detroit wheels found on a 3008. Pic attached.

My question is, will the Detroit wheels fit on the 308? How will I be able to check this?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
They will be the same fitment, but the 3008 is a larger, higher riding car with thicker, wider profile tires as standard. For that reason I'd be doubtful they'd fit correctly and it might be hard to find tyres that match those rims with your car?

It's not that hard to find the correct wheels out there, I'd make sure the dealer get the correct ones for the model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will be the same fitment, but the 3008 is a larger, higher riding car with thicker, wider profile tires as standard. For that reason I'd be doubtful they'd fit correctly and it might be hard to find tyres that match those rims with your car?

It's not that hard to find the correct wheels out there, I'd make sure the dealer get the correct ones for the model.
Hi there.

Seems that those particular wheels will fit the correct tyres for the car so all should be good hopefully.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts