Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all first time post here I have a 2009 Peugeot 308 1.4 petrol will not start after clutch replacement no trapped wires in the gearbox did find a bent pin on the ecu fixed pin still non start not always getting rpm signal but car has had a new crank sensor. Car is getting fuel and when engine is giving rpm signal the car is trying to start but will not fire. There are no fault codes but economy mode active is on but that would not stop the car starting desperate to get car started
Regards adam

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Take your time and DON'T PANIC! Non start has to be connected with the clutch replacement, check everything you disturbed to get the job done. My guess from what you say is that it is something to do with the tdc sensor. Can the sensor be adjusted closer to the flywheel teeth?

·
6,457 Posts
Do the beep test if they disconnected the battery without letting BSI shut down may have wiped key code. Other than that check all earth points and power connections to battery. There is often a small 12v feed wire on battery terminal which can be missed when reconnecting

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry forgot to mention I already did beep test and key code is not the problem plus I scanned the bsi and it has said its recognizing the key code. Yes that small little pink wire and the relay are plugged in there is a motor on the back of the head the controls intake valves but the problem is you can NOT PUT POWER to the motor as you will bend the valves crank sensor can only go in one way and is in as far as it can go the intake motor is getting a signal i checked it with a test light and the motor pluses

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There was a bent pin on the ecu which i fixed and it is making a good connection with the plug on the ecu

1 - 8 of 8 Posts