Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've found my aux input, well i assume it's the aux input in the glovebox. Red and White female ports, i've brought an AUX that has the male Red and White and the AUX for my phone. I've plugged them in and tried to play music and i get no sound, i've tried loads of different cables and i've also tried to get a bluetooth adapter to connect my phone via bluetooth to play music, Anyone know what to do or is it a waste of time trying?

P.S. Is there any bluetooth enabled stereos for the peugeot 308 that i can buy on eBay etc?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there,

You can buy the bluetooth module on its own from eBay. Then you need to plug it into the back of the stereo using the block connector at the back.

You will need to remove the radio to get to this.

If bluetooth isn't already enabled, you will need to do so through Planet.

Have a look on the Planet Map on this forum for someone in your area that can do this for you.

While you have the stereo out, take a look and see if the cable running from inside your glove box is actually connected.

It will look something like:

Hope this helps!!

Garry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi there,

You can buy the bluetooth module on its own from eBay. Then you need to plug it into the back of the stereo using the block connector at the back.

You will need to remove the radio to get to this.

If bluetooth isn't already enabled, you will need to do so through Planet.

Have a look on the Planet Map on this forum for someone in your area that can do this for you.

While you have the stereo out, take a look and see if the cable running from inside your glove box is actually connected.

It will look something like:

Hope this helps!!

Garry

Where can i buy these bluetooth modules for my stereo?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts