Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I'm new to this forum and need help to diagnose an anti pollution fault that has turned my engine management light on

Its a peugeot 308 1.6 sport vti

The car continues to run with no lag or power loss issues

·
2,625 Posts
Hi..welcome to the forum..I've moved your question from the 'inroduction forum' to a more specific model forum but you did'nt mention the year?It may not make any difference but its nice to have it in the correct section...welcome again
r

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi all

I'm new to this forum and need help to diagnose an anti pollution fault that has turned my engine management light on

Its a peugeot 308 1.6 sport vti

The car continues to run with no lag or power loss issues
You need to get the codes read as Anti polution fault on these engines can mean many different things.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need to get the codes read as Anti polution fault on these engines can mean many different things.
I understood from the research I've done that i would need To get there codes read.

from the research I've done I understand that there are forum members in certain areas that can do this but how do I contact them.

The member in my area is mentioned as CIBEAR

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
The antipollution MESSAGE has come on BECAUSE of the engine fault not the other way round it generally comes on before the engine light but it IS the engine fault causing it it is not putting the engine light on.

Antipollution/depollution messages are simply telling you SOMETHING is wrong that may cause pollution it is NOT a fault just a badly worded message.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts