Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve replaced the DPF fluid, I’ve done an injector, a brake servo and changed the fuel filter but there’s still a flat stop on take off. ?Any ideas what it could be or help in Liverpool?

Sick of paying for diagnostics and not finding out the issue.

Any help welcome! Contact number 07553834956.

Taxi Dave

·
7,043 Posts
Check for vacuum leaks in turbo control solenoid pipework and try driving with MAF disconnected

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Hes giving you a couple of things that cost nothing to try even if you are not mechanically minded you should be able to unplug the maf and try with it unplugged come back report any difference and we can then tell you hat else to check depending on results

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi mate haven’t tryed the things but had to get a new injector 4 week ago last day or two when car in park the engine been racing away am a taxi driver and one of my passengers said it could be my Ecuador ????

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Your now telling us its revving up itself that's a seperate issue entirely the worse thing you could possibly do is listen to everyone's opinion as 10 people will tell you 10 different things and unless you find someone who knows what they are doing you will struggle

From what you have posted you have more than 1 issue without good diagnosis you are not going to get anwhere

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank I listen to the wrong people’s do you think I should put in main dealer I will try tomorrow what you said first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts