Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have started to get a cherpping noise from my clutch area when i lift up the pedal to pull away, i here this is a fault common to these cars. I hear peugeot have also increased the warranty to 5 years on the clutch due to the Dual mass flywheel being a problem. will they cover the cost of repair knowing there is a history of faults....? Can you advise on these issues, thanks....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you for the welcome. The car is on a 03 plate, and yes on the 16 march 2006 the clutch was replaced including the dual mass flywheel at Warwick Wright (Brent cross). But do they only give a years guarantee on these parts which were fitted or longer....? can you advise on this as well, Thanks

·
Registered
862 Posts
coolkid said:
Thank you for the welcome. The car is on a 03 plate, and yes on the 16 march 2006 the clutch was replaced including the dual mass flywheel at Warwick Wright (Brent cross). But do they only give a years guarantee on these parts which were fitted or longer....? can you advise on this as well, Thanks
Go back to the dealer point out that you would expect a new clutch to work perfectly and quietly for more than a little over a year. I would imagine that this work was under warranty? As psa have extended the warranty to 5 years then i see no reason as to why they shouldnt rectify this problem.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts