Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my abs light pop up a few times and tbe other day had air bag light on and a few others also speedo had stopped aswell as rev counter had rac called out they suspect its a faulty speed sensor problem is tempramental seen a few people mention the sensors may just need a clean any more info on this would be really helpfull as cant have car off road much longer as needed to transport disabled daughter thankyou

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Speed sensor wont kill the rev counter you have either more than 1 issue or simply a bad earth/power feed to dash.

Dash clusters do sometimes fail for no reason i would take anything RAC say with pinch of salt :)

Search for BSI reset this sometimes cures these kind of issues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok thanks car 90% of the time when i turn ignition on (not starting car) i get econemy mode active is this a related issue

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
voltage

my voltage is at over 16v battery less than five years old was told by rac today battery may be at fault or the alternater will be going to get this confirmed by the garage possibly tomorrow i dont have another battery to try anyone had this problem and had to change both

·
6,460 Posts
Battery faulty or not cannot supply 16V your alternator is shot (or wiring to it) and that is what is causing errors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts