Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

This was listed in the 2dr section - I have the same problem but with my 5dr so have posted it here also, any advice much appreciated.

"I've got a 07 plate 5dr 307 1.6 sport and being a woman i need a bit of help with a car problem. I was driving on the motorway today and the orange service warning triangle on the dash came on also i got an audiable tone and on the computer the message "engine management system fault" came up. the car also pulled back on power and wouldnt go above 70mph. I pulled over and turned off car and started it again and everything was back to normal for another 20 miles then same thing again. car not due service for 15mth or 16k miles. anyone any ideas??"

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've only heard bad reports about the 307 :( however, the wife chose it so it was a choice between her nagging because she didn't get the car she wanted or taking a chance with the faults - I'll take the faults anyday :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.