Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My roof got stuck last summer and had to be manually pushed back down (nightmare job to do)
Had it looked at on Planet diagnostics which at first came up with no results but then when my system was reset and we tried to get roof down 'roof mechanism faulty' flashes on dashboard but still no issue through Planet. Engineer suggested that the micro sensor could be faulty/not communicating with boot as boot lid shuts ok.
Can anyone offer suggestions on what I need to get to replace/how to replace or even able to fix for me?
I live on the Worcestershire/Shropshire borders.
Many thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks for that Colinpp.
My car has now been recalled re flooding in the spare tyre area so may have a chat to see if that will have caused 'shorting' of the electrics. Then try company you suggested. Many thanks for your help & advise :relaxed:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a quick update. Booked my car in at my local garage to get the sensors replaced in my boot as recommended by Monty9120 (very helpful guy) after having him run Planet diagnostics.
When car trim was removed they noticed a loose connection so basically jobs a good un & all up & working again just in time for the summer ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts