Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welcome everybody
I am new to the Peugeot 307 model 2006
And I need to upgrade the ecu of the Gearbox, how can you advise me on that and guide me on the right way to update
And what is the program for that
please help me
thanks to all
Greetings

·
6,778 Posts
Dealer only update to the best of my knowledge or a later second hand Gearbox ECU maybe easier

·
6,778 Posts
No you need connection to server to program with diagbox etc. If you can locate the file you could possible getva remapper or similar to program

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In my country there is never a dealer So what do you think is the solution? In my opinion, there is no solution but to update it myself So can you send me the link of pp 2000 or diagbox program The latest version Thank you very much, and your family God protect you

·
6,778 Posts
Lexia does not let you write your own files to ecu you would need to get a copy of the update software and get a mapper or similar to write it as i said above. You would be better off to get a later secondhand ecu and use planet etc to configure it to the car

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ok
but in my country the new ecu gearbox is about 150$ and i cant by it
so what you think should i do now
in your opinion

·
6,778 Posts
Do you have access to ebay secondhand they are available from about $25 upwards.

Have you checked the software version of your car 2006 should have software that works with replacement solenoids

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you have access to ebay secondhand they are available from about $25 upwards.

Have you checked the software version of your car 2006 should have software that works with replacement solenoids

ok thats a good idea
i will check ebay now
thank for advice

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WHY do you want to update the software ?
i think my car is old version of ecu gearbox
because when i drive and the gearbox change from 1 to 2 gear
the shack in my car happen with me
sorry im not very good in english but i try

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Ok if thats why you want to do it then all you really need to do is reset the adaptions not upgrade the software also an oil change would be beneficial as peugeot dont recommend oil changes so its possibly old and dirty

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok if thats why you want to do it then all you really need to do is reset the adaptions not upgrade the software also an oil change would be beneficial as peugeot dont recommend oil changes so its possibly old and dirty
Well, your advice is very good, but I replace the transmission to a one not new that cost $ 400 with new oil and I didn't find a difference in the way the transmission was changed from 1 to 2 gear so they told me to update it

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
Changed transmission definitely needs adaptations reset as the ecu is running on learned values of old unit you should really give ALL the info at the start was the oil changed when new unit fitted ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Changed transmission definitely needs adaptations reset as the ecu is running on learned values of old unit you should really give ALL the info at the start was the oil changed when new unit fitted ?
when changed the gearbox they dont reset the ecu but they put new oil the cost of oil its 70$
just replace one to one gearbox
so i need to update the ecu
but i dont know how to update

sorry again my english not so good

·
Registered
15,377 Posts
So you need to use diagnostics to reset the ecu you dont need to update the software 2 different things

·
6,778 Posts
Peugeot Planet with a lexia cable is your best option

·
6,778 Posts
It will be supplied with the lead

1 - 20 of 22 Posts