Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello guys, i need your help. peugeot 307 1.6 hdi sw 80kw with dpf, 2004 year. got a problem with injector seal. bought injector seal kit from main peugeot dealership in my country. but rubber seal not good for my engine. made a phone call, gave them vin number, guy checked again in catalogue and told me everything is fine. will post a photo of both rubber seals. old one is from my engine, a new one they said is for my engine.maybe am blind.

not able to post a photo.

To be able to post links or images your post count must be greater. You currently have 2 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can you help me, please. can i send to you a photo in private msg cos am not able to do that.

cos without a photo, am not sure that someone can see problem. many thanks.

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
can you help me, please. can i send to you a photo in private msg cos am not able to do that.

cos without a photo, am not sure that someone can see problem. many thanks.
i all ready did help you if you read the link you will know how you can make yours post up so you can put a picture up but if you cant be bothered to read then as this is a TEXT based forum then i am unable to help further

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
engin oil for the rubber seal, is it ok. also for copper washer and injector? or something else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts