Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys

i brought my 307 a couple of months a go and it has been in the garage a couple of times. i think there is a problem with it because when you are standing still it makes a judder and when u stand outside the car the exguast is popping and when you put your hand at the end of the exguast you can feel it on your hand. Also sometimes when you give it soem thorrote it makes a pinking noise does any one no what the problems are thanks everyone.

P.S can someone write back straight away thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
did you have any luck with finding out what was making your car judder mine is doing the same is a 2.0 hdi (90) on 02 plate and is doing the same thing any help would be greatly appreciated.

jacko

·
Registered
862 Posts
RPALMER1 said:
hi guys

i brought my 307 a couple of months a go and it has been in the garage a couple of times. i think there is a problem with it because when you are standing still it makes a judder and when u stand outside the car the exguast is popping and when you put your hand at the end of the exguast you can feel it on your hand. Also sometimes when you give it soem thorrote it makes a pinking noise does any one no what the problems are thanks everyone.

P.S can someone write back straight away thanks.
Sounds like your exhaust has a leak somewhere. When you cover the tailpipe the engine should cut out. Another possibility is that its the lambda sensor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts