Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jimmymarsbar....i checked the wiring...changed the throttle also...when i pour fuel manually to intake car starts..but throttle remains closed

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
dear trustme: i can hear the beep also....:eek::eek:

if you can mention any specific data or check page i can send some screenshots from lexia

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've seen similar settings with the ME7.4.4 on my 1.6 and that was before I changed any settings.It did however show higher voltage as it was running and 800 rpm.
Otherwise it was identical.
Can't post the picture as yet though.
Mark

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ah there she goes..If you search for Bosch ME7.4.4 spec online there is a good pdf that gives a lot of info as well as what speeds it needs to start the fuel pump etc.
It may help to identify the reason.
Picture was taken with no faults, engine running at idle.
If you can be bothered you could sent me a pic of your ECU config for emission setup and alternator, swaps!

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
problem solved...i changed the wire socket of throttle with the wire socket of injector rail wire socket.....accidentally after did my engine tuneup..technician has changed the throttle wire socket with the injector rail wire socket.....but i wondered why peugeot came with same sockets of throttle and injector rail.....lexia also failed of that matter
big thanks to all of you....:D:D:D

·
Registered
15,164 Posts
So a self inflicted problem that you never bothered to mention ie my car won't start after i messed with it SHOULD have been the title and quite why you think diagnostics would have told you I have no idea.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts