Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New to this so I apologise now haha. I have a problem with my 51 plate 307 Hdi 2.0 90. The plastic casing in the wheel arch has come loose, thinks it held on with two clips? It's only got one clip now whichs means it hangs down abit. Now it is catching on the suspension and snapping bits off everytime :( just wondering how much this would cost to get replaced, where is the best place to buy and if I could do it on my own.

Cheers guys, Dan
P.S. is my car a turbo? 307 2.0 HDI 90bhp

J

·
0 Posts
You missed the intro section but you apologised to that's ok! :)

My wheel arches were kust hanging down from the moment I bought it - I didn't realise it had been in an accident before I bought it.... but still I didnt have problems with it conflicting with my suspension or wheels... can you use some glue or something to keep it away from anyrhing it may hit? Tie wraps?

I think the 90 and 110 engines (2.0 litre) are the same with a different tune. If that's the case you should have a turbo

·
Registered
4 Posts
look an eBay, only cost you about 20 quid for a new arch liner + 5 quid for 20 or so fixing clips. when searching on eBay search for both "splashguard" and also "arch liner"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright guys thanks a lot :) probably go for a new part because of there being a big hole in it now :( haha. Plus is there any point 'tuning' this type of engine? If so what would be the most cost efficient?

Cheers

·
Registered
72 Posts
Alright guys thanks a lot :) probably go for a new part because of there being a big hole in it now :( haha. Plus is there any point 'tuning' this type of engine? If so what would be the most cost efficient?

Cheers
Hi.
Yes I had mine remapped and yes it is worth it. :D You can only gain about +20 bhp [no intercooler] but the difference is noticeable especially low down the rev range. Cost I would guess about £150 upwards for your file to be professionally modified. You can get it cheaper but it be a generic file and chances are no good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts