Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have a 307 sw (2006 56 plate)the nearside rear door lock will not open when you lock or unlock the door you can hear the lock working but it will not let you open the door its as if its still locked i have took the door tirm of to see it the linkage was off but it looks like everthing is where it should be i did change the battery a few weeks ago but i followed the procedure to change the battery as i dont use that door very often im not sure the last time it was opened but tonight when i was coming to work the drivers door would not open so i locked it and unlocked again and this time it opened i called peugeot for a quote they want £65 just to hook it to the computer to see whats up then another £250+ for a new door lock and then fitting on top i was looking to buy the peugeot lexia and planet softwear but on a few ebay listing it say it will not work on peugeot 307 or citreon c5 is this true as if so i will have to bite the bullit and take it to peugeot any help will be great :thumb:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts