Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon!

I bought a multimedia player from aliexpress. The player is perfect but the steering wheel control is not working. The player support the steering wheel control (teachable after the installation).

My car is peugeot 307 SW RHR (2005 - facelift version). The car has a factory steering wheel arm and the factory radio is RD4.

The seller sent to me a power cable (firstly not sent canbus cable) with two simple wire (KEY1 and KEY2) and he wrote to me connect this cable directly to my car. I connected to PIN 10 and 13 in the quadlock connector (from the car side) but not working (I don't know where connect the KEY1 cable. PIN 10 or 13?

I wrote to seller that he send canbus cable to me because my car has a canbus system. He wrote back to me "my car hasn't the canbus system"! I argued with him but it ended he sent a canbus cable. I built into my car in last week but it doesn't work either.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I can send few pictures (with the player or the power cable) in private message (I am a new user in this forum).

Thank you very much!

Sándor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts