Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Today I noticed that the auto-wiper option on my car is working as though it was the first setting for intermittent wipers. I have tried to switch the auto-wiping on and off by flicking the stalk up and back to the auto-wipe position, but it does not work. Another thing that I noticed is that before I used to get a message 'Automatic Wiping On/Off' or something on those lines when I turn on/off the auto-wiping by flicking the stalk, now I get nothing.

Any idea how to fix it?

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Hi,

Today I noticed that the auto-wiper option on my car is working as though it was the first setting for intermittent wipers. I have tried to switch the auto-wiping on and off by flicking the stalk up and back to the auto-wipe position, but it does not work. Another thing that I noticed is that before I used to get a message 'Automatic Wiping On/Off' or something on those lines when I turn on/off the auto-wiping by flicking the stalk, now I get nothing.

Any idea how to fix it?
could be a number of things,

try clean screen where sensor is
make sure wire has not come off sensor
have you had a replacement screen fitted
get it plugged in planet and have a look at live data see here http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/introductions-28/brief-faq-guide-new-members-83170/

·
5,861 Posts
I would try a BSI reset as first option if nothing has been disturbed recently

1 - 3 of 3 Posts