Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an automatic diesel here that gets too hot. When the outside temperature is around 24-30 degrees the heat indicator almost goes into the red when driving on the motorway is this normal? We went to a Peugeot workshop but they only told us that the radiator is working properly and that we should keep an eye on it. It's not important now but the car is handicapped accessible and for my father. It is not easy to find such ready-built cars, so we are dependent on them. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
Peugeot 4007, 2013.
1,959 Posts
Well, assuming you have not got any other issues than described and the information being supplied is correct with no other problems.

I would try the replacement of the thermostat. I've attached a document showing the part number, however without the full engine designation specific this may not be the correct one.

Attachments

·
13,282 Posts
It didn't leave the factory doing that, so there's an issue that needs addressing beyond "we should keep an eye on it"

Being a 307 I'd swap out the temperature sender first. They're cheap and known to fail.

·
9,733 Posts
Also worth checking low speed on the fan is working

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Reactions: RedSector
1 - 5 of 5 Posts