Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello,
Today i tried to replace my 1 din unit. i disconnected the cables of the multimedia unit by scissors exposed.
suddenly i did wrong move and i make a contact between 2 cables(black and one more i dont know what its color) and that cause short. after that i continued noramlly in my new muldimedia 1din unit connect then i saw that the new unit don't get power when i switched the key.
saw this(i recorded the video):
youtube.com/watch?v=ucnFSn7zVBw

and i thought maybe to start the engine. than the engine wont start.

1)what is wrong?
2)how can i make the multimedia work and the engine start properly?

this is my fuse boxes:
shaloti.com/test/307sw-dad-ed02-2004.pdf
and
shaloti.com/test/307sw-dad-ed03-2004.pdf

*the can function was normal before this

·
Registered
6 Posts
If I was in your place I would check with multimeter all of the fuses in the fuse box. Their work is to fuse in case of short :thumb:
Is there any burnt cables around the multimedia? Does the other accessories and lights in the cockpit works(except the multimedia)?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I was in your place I would check with multimeter all of the fuses in the fuse box. Their work is to fuse in case of short :thumb:
Is there any burnt cables around the multimedia? Does the other accessories and lights in the cockpit works(except the multimedia)?
theres no burned cables.
front and rear light and high lights also the little screen in center above steering wheel wont turn on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts