Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends I need help ....

In the video you can see what's going on.
When you try to start the engine nothing happens, and so after turning the key 10-15 times he starts and then motor starts normally all day...
I have to mention that this is not a daily problem but say once a month.
Does anyone have an idea what it is and how to fix the problem?

thank you

307 SW 1.6 benz starting problem - YouTube

C

·
0 Posts
What exactly do you mean by 'nothing happens'? Do you mean it turns over but just won't start, or you turn the key and there's no noise, no dash lights, ie 'nothing'?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What exactly do you mean by 'nothing happens'? Do you mean it turns over but just won't start, or you turn the key and there's no noise, no dash lights, ie 'nothing'?
I turn the key but there's no noise (about dash lights you can see on video link up).... Another thing I noticed that might be associated with this problem...
When i have this problem interlnal key light blinks fast (on central console)....

Someone suggested a possible problem with the starter which is not impossible but then why still after 10-15 attempts starter spin start the engine instead of the remains nothing happens??????

P

·
0 Posts
Is it worth trying a bsi reset? Mine went very odd 2 minutes after buying. I put it down to running out of fuel. Filled up, disconnected and reconnected battery and was ok again.

Worth a try...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dudes, I noticed something ....
In engine space in fuse box i dont have fuse number 7!
And user manual said that fuse #7 is for Ignition switch, power and anti tref!!!

but it's funny how my car worked normal if it was not the fuse #7

·
11,766 Posts
I've just looked on Servicebox, it says fuse 7 is:

Rear courtesy light, front courtesy light, map reading
lights - 12 V front socket - Glove box lighting

1 - 13 of 13 Posts