Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I have an issue with my 307 2.0 hdi 110. 2003

Currently it doesn't want to start, I can jump start it with a fully charged battery and a jump pack. But it takes a lot of turning over and sounds almost like its struggling to get fuel but there is plumes of it coming out!!!! when it runs it has slow throttle response until the turbo kicks in, then it flies as it should. when setting off it almost stalls because the throttle respose is so low. I've had it on PP2000 and nothing comes up with faults other than no being able to read stereo as its not in. I have replaced the following items recently:

Turbo (but not egr)
HP Pump
Glow Plug relay
MAF sensor
Starter motor(1.7kw)
Common rail sensor

I have checked the fuel pump in the tank is working by simply having a friend put the ignition on while a filter pipe was removed.

I have spent countless hours trying to figure this out and needless to say I'm stuck!!!

I have also checked the dpf and/or cat is not clogged, and here's where it gets interesting they are none existent!!!! My exhaust may as well just have an expansion chamber to it!

I work on old cars a great deal so I know my way around an engine, but all this computerised stuff I have no clue with!

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Cheers
Andy

·
5,633 Posts
I would do a leak of test on injectors to see if one is faulty.

If you have access to a galletto or similar cable I would also download the engine ecu and get it checked in case they have done a bad remap when removing DPF etc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for that windy, I don't have access to the leak off stuff but the garage over the road does so looks like i'll have to book it in there!

I had a look at the ecu and I would say its a replacement as it has the ecu hospital dot co dot uk on the side of it!

·
5,633 Posts
May also be worth checking crank sensor for damage or debris. Planet live data when cranking would be best way to diagnose

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Buddy,
Well I've sent an email to the company who remapped it so i'll wait to hear back from them as they give a guarantee, to new owners as well!
in the mean time I have a few things to be cracking on with, but i'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks again Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts