Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have a Peugeot 307 SE HDI Diesel 1.6 2006 plate on 97000 miles and am having some major problems. The car has been absolutely fine for months but a few weeks ago it said "de pollution fault" but within a couple of miles more driving it turnt itself off and the engine management light also disappeared!! I had it plugged in and nothing came up so just left it. 2 days ago I started the car first thing as usual and it said enguine oil pressure level low stop so I drove it around the corner and again it stopped and the light disappeared!! Now last night I was driving the car and all of a sudden it started loosing power and now feels like it doesn't have any real power at all and just cruises along. Any ideas? :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've checked the oil and that seems absolutely fine. I drove it earlier and it was doing 60mph but that took ages to get up go and I was going kind of down hill but yes it revs freely it just feels like I'm driving a very old 1 litre will no real power....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.