Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put this question up here a few weeks back but no replies at all so gonna try again but this time I'll explain it more.

I've an 02 Peugeot 307 2 litre diesel got it off my dad.

The car used to deadlock and it'd beep the horn to alert that it'd gone back to normal locking when you pressed it twice (I think everyone on here knows it does that)

Now my problem is that the car still wont deadlock and both rear doors wont open from the inside. They will open on the outside though and i've tried the child locks on both doors so I'm assuming it's something to do with the fact the car wont deadlock. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
It sounds like your door latch units might be the problem, my 307 had the same sort of fault but on each rear door at seperate occations, as the car was under warranty at the time the dealer just replaced the units no fault since.

If you feel it is an electronic issue contact a peugeot planet owner or last resort the dealer

sorry I cannot offer more asistance goodluck:thumb:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like your door latch units might be the problem, my 307 had the same sort of fault but on each rear door at seperate occations, as the car was under warranty at the time the dealer just replaced the units no fault since.

If you feel it is an electronic issue contact a peugeot planet owner or last resort the dealer

sorry I cannot offer more asistance goodluck:thumb:

Hi sorry only getting back to you now I was away I'm going to get stuff done wit it on Monday so I'll get the mechanic to have a look while he's at it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts