Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everybody i am new on this forum but i hope you can help me. car had flat battery and lost bsi memory. vin VF33CRHYB82853074. I got from peugeot pin code 9JBL , but then i try program key, p2000 says code is wrong. Can anyone confirm that peugeot give me wright code. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put vin in bsi my self because memory was lost , but i think all is original because on engine ecu is writed vin number

P

·
0 Posts
Is there anyone else local to you on the Planet map to give it a try? I couldn't program a key when I tried but my brother did.
That was more down to use doing it the wrong way that time. In planet there's two places for doing keys but i've only managed to get it to work following the method here:

It was posted by a chap on here but I can't remember his name.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Hi, everybody i am new on this forum but i hope you can help me. car had flat battery and lost bsi memory. vin VF33CRHYB82853074. I got from peugeot pin code 9JBL , but then i try program key, p2000 says code is wrong. Can anyone confirm that peugeot give me wright code. Thanks
I think its a bad idea to post your vin and pin on a public forum

·
Registered
14,284 Posts
What is anyone going to do with it bit like the people who blank out the reg numbers on ebay have they got something to hide ?

The pin code would only be any good to anyone who knows where the car is and has planet to recode keys but even then the recoded key would need cut to fit the barrel.

Hes only giving us everything he knows in the hope of some help

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
No didnt work, can anyone chek is pin wright or not?
is the bsi and ecu set have been changed then you need the vin from the car if came off to get the pin the other 2 ways are 1. send bsi or ecu to bba reman for them to extract pin costs about £50 or change bsi and ecu for another matching set and don't forget to get the vin number

·
Registered
2 Posts
My batter felt down while my Peugeot 307 was locked. I opened the car manualy with metal part of the key.And when the mechanic rplaced the batery it appeared that the computer has forgotten all the keys and prevents the engine from starting. It requires a pin but i don't have it as the car is second hand and bought from Germany. I have the mainframe (chasi) number: VF33ENFUB82484980. Can you help with thw pin?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts