Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I had a problem with the Oxygen sensor when connected to Peugeot Planet. So i bought one off eBay and replaced (1628HN). This was visible in front of the engine. But my problem of slow pickup at start has not been solved. I got to know that there is a second Oxygen sensor in the 307. Where is it? My mechanic searched for it but couldn't find it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2001 Peugeot 307 1.6L 16V Petrol. Manual Transmission.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i went to the agent and did a diagnostic check. They said The oxygen sensor is faulty and to replace it. They asked for ~ 350USD for the sensor. I got one off ebay for ~65USD.

Today however the car seems to be better. I got slightly better mileage and the pickup between 1000-2000RPM is much better.

Anyway my mechanic searched in and out of the whole exhaust system and couldn't find a second probe.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Today i was driving when suddenly the engine light lit up with the display saying "Anti Pollution " The car is back to normal. Sluggish between 1000-2000RPM and bad fuel consumption. A friend told me to take it to the dealer and reset the software. Dont know if that will do any good?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No doing a factory reset if possible. The thing is every time i diagnose im charged 20USD. Is there something worth doing before that?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just did a diagnose and got the following codes. Oxygen sensor fault was there but after removing it never came again. This one comes after removing as well. Is it a expensive part to fix?

CODE002
Throttle Permanent
Position sensor fault
High Stop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts