Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i lowered my peugeot with aftermarket lowering coil springs but not changingthe antishock absorbers , will destroy my stock anti shock absorbers and make ny car's ride bad ? I will lower it approximately 30 35mm

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've lowered mine on eibach sportline springs with oem shocks, I've kept the 205/55/16 tyres and it still drives really nice.

I bought my springs on eBay from Germany for about £100 delivered.

I'd recommend just typing the part number into eBay rather than searching for 307 springs, as you'll be given a wider range of results.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've lowered mine on eibach sportline springs with oem shocks, I've kept the 205/55/16 tyres and it still drives really nice.

I bought my springs on eBay from Germany for about £100 delivered.

I'd recommend just typing the part number into eBay rather than searching for 307 springs, as you'll be given a wider range of results.
sicskate thank you for your reply...yeah i was thinking for eibach, i will lower it about 30mm so i think there will be no problem with oem shocks as it is not much different.. here is my peugeot

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Use the same sportline springs as me, they lowered 50mm all around.

The 307 was way too high from factory.

Mine looks a standard height that a car should be.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Use the same sportline springs as me, they lowered 50mm all around.

The 307 was way too high from factory.

Mine looks a standard height that a car should be.
If you have the link or the name of the seller can you please send it ? :) thank you for your help. It is a 1.4l but i want to make it look better ;p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts