Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I recently bought a 2006 Peugeot 307 automatic in used condition. Water pump needed to be changed which I did and now after changing the water pump ,the car starts normally and when I apply the brakes the warning light comes on accompanied by a warning sound. When I come to a stop the light flashes again and the sound comes back on and from then the car starts jerking movements. If I switch it off and on again it drives normally and starts the same problem after a stop or if I decelerate. Please help . Confused confused confused !!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
That symbol is a service warning light but it also doubles as an indicator that a system that does not have a dedicated warning has a fault! Typical Peugeot so you will need a code reader that understands Their system to see what it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When you say jerking movements after you stop, can you explain a bit more please? Is it the engine or the car body or something else?
Jerking movements as in the engine is losing power , it doesn't accelerate nomattercliffe how hard I press the pedal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts