Peugeot Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, i've got a Peugeot 307 2003 2.0 79kw. It's accumulator died yesterday so i've replaced it with a new one, but the car could not start then. I've noticed that the red immobiliser light is blinking. Understood that the car was locked by the immobiliser. I've got the KEY CODE Card, but dunno what to do with it, how do i enter the code? :confused: Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
zenith001 said:
这是新加的空白文章1,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。
Hi, zenith001. Is that a joke? You didn't impress me with your Chinese. Did you just paste the new blank article text from somewhere, huh? :p Ah yes, you've got 4 posts in this forum so far and all of them contain the same Chinese words. :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
z33 said:
Hello, i've got a Peugeot 307 2003 2.0 79kw. It's accumulator died yesterday so i've replaced it with a new one, but the car could not start then. I've noticed that the red immobiliser light is blinking. Understood that the car was locked by the immobiliser. I've got the KEY CODE Card, but dunno what to do with it, how do i enter the code? :confused: Thanks in advance.
hi there, to enter the code, you need special diagnostic main dealer equipment, so you have 2 options: either you take it to peugeot or i can come to you, depending where you live ( i'm based in london )
cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.