Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a strange problem with my peugeot 307 HDI and I would like to share with you, maybe someone has an logical explanation of what's going on !!

The level of Particle filter additive was too low !! But I didn't have any indication on display... So when the car when to an engineer my engineer says that we must fill the particle filter...

So I pay 250 euros to fill that!!

2 weeks later, I got an indication on display of the car that the " level of Particle filter additive was too low"

I went back to my engineer and we cannot determine what cause this indication!!

He says that maybe some sensor have problem or the actual filter has a problem !!

I need some ideas of what cause this problem...

First why before the fill, I didn't have any indication and after the fill presented this problem? ?

I have 2 codes from computer the codes are 1. P0473 and 2. P0422 if anyone has any ideas of what's going on I will be glad to hear !!

Thank you in advance!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hello, I have a strange problem with my peugeot 307 HDI and I would like to share with you, maybe someone has an logical explanation of what's going on !!

The level of Particle filter additive was too low !! But I didn't have any indication on display... So when the car when to an engineer my engineer says that we must fill the particle filter...

2 weeks later, I got an indication on display of the car that the " level of Particle filter additive was too low"

He says that maybe some sensor have problem or the actual filter has a problem !!

First why before the fill, I didn't have any indication and after the fill presented this problem? ?

I have 2 codes from computer the codes are 1. P0473 and 2. P0422 if anyone has any ideas of what's going on I will be glad to hear !!

Thank you in advance!!
Those are exhaust codes.
Your DPF could be causing it

·
Registered
4,777 Posts

Thank you in advance!!
the dpf fluid does not have a level sensor the cars computer knows what the tank will hold and it calculates what it left from what has been used so when your mechanic has filled it did he reset the cars counter in the computer to say he had filled the dpf fluid up

this has been covered many times and if you had used the search function there would be no need to post

1 - 3 of 3 Posts