Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i have a peugeot 307 hdi sw 2003 110bhp and ive had problems witht he turbo working itermittantly for a few month the turbo would work fine at low speeds but as soon as you put your foot down and then come to a stop and pull off again the turbo wouldnt work if you left the car then for about 5 mins and started it then the turbo would work again !!!!!
now the the turbo has stoped working altogether and the car has no response to me putting my foot down i can bearley get to 60 mph
took it to the garage to put it on diagnostic machine and its come up with....... po246 boost pressure; low pressure
can anyone help me with this someone said it could be the turbo pressure solenoid valve
does anyone know where this is on engine i can see 4 solenoids dont know which 1 it is any pics would be great
if any1 has any ideas on this problem id be very gratfull thanks darren:)

·
Super Moderator
1,760 Posts
Mine had a similar problem and it turned out to be the repeat sensor which is part of the turbo unit itself. If it is the solenoid it'll probably be the one buried down the back of the engine which is hardest to get at. It'll probably end up being a process of elimination tho tryin one at a time. If i remember right its grey in colour.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah probably is the hardest one to get knowing me :lol: i had a look under the car today i read on a post today its the one at the front of the engine down the bottom on the left which has a grey multi plug i unplugged the multi plug and i did hear the turbo when the car was started so im gonna get new one and hope this solves the problem fingers crossed one other thing i noticed when i took off the intercooler pipe there was quite a bit of oil there any one have any ideas about this thanks darren:thumb:

·
Registered
673 Posts
yeah probably is the hardest one to get knowing me :lol: i had a look under the car today i read on a post today its the one at the front of the engine down the bottom on the left which has a grey multi plug i unplugged the multi plug and i did hear the turbo when the car was started so im gonna get new one and hope this solves the problem fingers crossed one other thing i noticed when i took off the intercooler pipe there was quite a bit of oil there any one have any ideas about this thanks darren:thumb:
sorry to bring this bacdk up again but can someone answer this question about being oil in the little radiator as i too have a lot of this oil in there....is it supposed to be there...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts