Peugeot Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I need peugeot 307 handbook (for 2.0 hdi)
You can send me by email, or just give me link for download.

Thanks in advance

Ninoslav

·
Registered
862 Posts
ninoslav said:
Hi,

I need peugeot 307 handbook (for 2.0 hdi)
You can send me by email, or just give me link for download.

Thanks in advance

Ninoslav

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:

You should try PSA or ebay.

·
Registered
24 Posts
johnc said:
Why don't you have one, they are supplied with all cars, when sold, new or old!
Well I've just bought a pre owned 307 from Waters Autoplanet, Lea Valley Road, London. No handbook or service record supplied! Also, only one key with the offer of a 2nd key at £145.

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Deacon Brodie said:
Well I've just bought a pre owned 307 from Waters Autoplanet, Lea Valley Road, London. No handbook or service record supplied! Also, only one key with the offer of a 2nd key at £145.
Do you need a second key? , if so thats a good price if not why worry.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
heres a thing, i read somewhere (relating to the 307) that these cars are given 2 keys as standard...free...i know if someone said "well we only got the one key" i will get the key and codes changed etc...

·
Registered
24 Posts
bettyswollocks said:
Do you need a second key? , if so thats a good price if not why worry.
Just as a precaution.
The car is shared with 3 adults. Experience shows that sometimes a key can be taken out by accident when someone want to use the car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
cck2k9 said:
heres a thing, i read somewhere (relating to the 307) that these cars are given 2 keys as standard...free...i know if someone said "well we only got the one key" i will get the key and codes changed etc...
I just bought a 307 second hand and it definitely came with 2 keys as standard... I would definitely be suspicious.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Deacon Brodie said:
Just as a precaution.
The car is shared with 3 adults. Experience shows that sometimes a key can be taken out by accident when someone want to use the car.
Oh yes. Our main key was 'lost' for a week. When our boy came back home for the weekend, the key mysteriously turned up again...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Deacon Brodie said:
In view of the helpful comments received I returned to the showroom & asked about the 2nd key/handbook/service record & suggested that they check with the branch that supplied the car as they might by sitting around there. [I think it came from Hatfield]
They said they did check but nothing found.
They said that because the car was an ex-Mobility car there wouldn't be a hardcopy service record because Mobility keep the records on a computerised database. I don't know if that's true or not

1 - 13 of 13 Posts