1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I would like to ask for advice regarding servicing my Peugeot. Car details:

52 Registration, 307 GLX 2.0Lt HDI

The car was serviced at 90,000 miles as per the service book. After this service, the service indicator on the front-panel was showing 2,000 miles till the next service. However, on the maintenance book the next service is not due until 96,000 miles. Can anybody help? Just to point out that the car is rarely used and made 1200 miles since the last service.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nyquist said:
Dear All,

I would like to ask for advice regarding servicing my Peugeot. Car details:

52 Registration, 307 GLX 2.0Lt HDI

The car was serviced at 90,000 miles as per the service book. After this service, the service indicator on the front-panel was showing 2,000 miles till the next service. However, on the maintenance book the next service is not due until 96,000 miles. Can anybody help? Just to point out that the car is rarely used and made 1200 miles since the last service.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

This may be of help----

http://www.peugeot-repairs.co.uk/peugeotservices.htm

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for this. According to this the car is not due for service until 96,000 miles. This is in agreement with the service book. However, the digital service indicator is showing that the car needs service now at 92,000 miles.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nyquist said:
Thanks for this. According to this the car is not due for service until 96,000 miles. This is in agreement with the service book. However, the digital service indicator is showing that the car needs service now at 92,000 miles.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

the service incicator has been incorrectly set, http://www.peugeotforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=863 this will let you know how to reset it to the correct mileage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.